Possessed of a unique natural beauty with the world’s most stunning lagoon, wonderful motus fringed by white sands & mystically powerful mountain scenery, Bora Bora is filled with a compelling energy that exudes romance & intimacy. Bora Bora deserves its reputation as “the most beautiful island in the world” - there’s no other place like it on earth!
Wedding Bora Bora organizes unique & exceptional celebrations:
- Civil Marriage (the only way to be legally married in French Polynesia)
- Church Blessing at the church of your chosen denomination
The CIVIL MARRIAGE
Wedding Bora Bora can assist in offering advice on a broad range of issues including the drafting of documents & their satisfactory completion.
The ceremonies are conducted at Bora Bora’s best venues – on stunningly beautiful motus (islets), at sensational beach & lagoon settings or aboard a Catamanran whilst navigating in style on the unequalled beauty of Bora Bora’s exceptional lagoon. All are overlooked by the breathtaking mountain scenery of mythical Mt Otemanu where legend holds that god descended on Bora Bora atop a rainbow.
Wedding Bora Bora is based on Bora Bora. Ceremonies are
- Conducted on a private motu, not just on part of your hotel - there is no chance of other guests overlooking your special & intimately private ceremony.
- There are no hidden commissions - your photographer, videographer, transport, ceremonial provider, hair & make-up experts & so on all come at cost - affording you considerable savings without compromising on quality.
- The Traditional Ceremonies all take at least 15 minutes & involve a Tahua (non-denominational Tahitian celebrant)
- After your ceremony the motu is yours to use for as long as you like, for whatever purpose you wish leaving you in a private, intimate & idealic setting to reflect on your special day free of any other hotel guests.
We look forward to being at your service to provide your special day, a unique day which meets your desires, expectations & dreams.
Welcome to paradise, to this breathtakingly beautiful gift of Mother Nature that is Bora Bora.