Your Tahitian Ceremony Floating on the Breathtaking Lagoon of Bora Bora
This is truly a fabulous option to consider – especially for those looking to do something different or to celebrate to the max.
A totally unforgettable experience celebrating before, during & after your wedding while crusing through paradise on the world’s most beautifil lagoon.
Let the ‘cat’ take you on a scenic tour through Bora Bora’s stuning lagoon – to the foot of mythical Mt Otemanu, to the magical sunset behind the mystical islands of Raiatea & Tahaa, to be married with sting-rays as your witnesses, or to be taken to the most beautiful stretch of white sand on a deserted island backed by swaying palms ………… the choices are limitless.
- The capacity to comfortably entertain 40 plus guests
- Total stability on the lagoon
- Ideal for quality, professional photography & video
- Ideal both for entertainment (your Traditional Tahitian Wedding or Renewal of Vows Ceremony) & for entertaining (you & your guests)
- A truly flexible lay-out, not cluttered by fixed seating, that lends itself to a variety of configurations so as to meet your most discerning of requirements
- Two sheltered entertaining levels – a lower deck ideal for casual entertaining, sit-down dining, speeches, dancing, shows & so on, then an upper ‘get-away’ viewing deck ideal for those intimate moments.
- A powerful hi-fi music system
- Suitable sanitary facilities
- Easy access to & from the water or onto deserted beaches
- Decoration befitting such an important occasion
- Spectacular sunset cruise opportunities
- Opportunity to party-on with a night-time cruise
- Variable booking options from 3 hours to a full day &/or night
The ‘cat’ has it all & lends itself to being the “ultimate finale” for those first undertaking a legal Civil Marriage at the Town Hall & wanting that “best ever wedding” touch, or for those undertaking uniquely a Traditional Tahitian Wedding, Renewal of Vows or Honeymoon Ceremony & looking to celebrate such a momentous occasion in a momentous style.
Combine your wedding with thrilling your guests in being able to swim in the best parts of the lagoon, go to where the tours don’t take you, see schools of rays, sharks & tropical fish.
Let your photographer capture the moment in a series of stunning underwater &/or combined above & underwater images – why not be a bride & groom ‘jumping for joy’………into the lagoon for some truly special ‘water wedding’ images!
There is no limit to your dream ceremony, dream it and we will make it happen!