Wedding Bora Bora Can Provide Assistance In Orginizing Your Civil Marriage
All Civil Marriages are conducted in the Marriage Hall at the Bora Bora Town Hall in Vaitape. The hall has a pleasant wooden feel, an excellent view of Mt Pahia & can comfortably seat around 50 people.
The legality of the marriage is recognized internationally. There are a number of conditions to be met to be eligible for consideration to be married including that:
- Both spouses must be at least 18 years old.
- Neither spouse can be currently married.
- The spouses must not have a relationship in direct lineage.
- Both spouses must be physically present during the marriage ceremony to give their consent.
- There must be at least 2 witnesses to the marriage who are 18 years of age and over.
A number of legal documents must be lodged with the Town Hall to permit the authorities to satisfactorily identify the parties to be married & to confirm their eligibility to be married.